You will find below the details of my artistic career.
Collective and individual exhibitions in several countries such as Germany, Italy, the USA and France.
Balthasar Brennenstuhl, sculptor and painter, born in 1956 in Zurich, after long working periods in Paris and in Italy, has opened his new atelier in Saint Mandrier sur Mer in Provence; France. A new space that englobes an exibition area, , a personal living area and the creative space, l’atelier. Come and have a look!
Please find below my curriculum vitae in several languages (French, Italian, English and German) in pdf format in standard or illustrated version.
Read more: Curriculum Vitae
- 2016 - Galerie Claudine Hohl, Zürich, CH
Galerie Edition Z, Chur, CH
- 2014 - Galerie Claudine Hohl, Zürich, CH
- 2012 - MichiPastoArte, Genova
Galerie Claudine Hohl, Zürich, CH
Read more: My solo exhibitions
- 2012 - Abbey Conteporay Art, Parodi Ligure AL
- 2011 - Sopra il vuoto, Serravalle AL
- 2007 - Galleria Babel Art, Alessandria, AL, I
Il Castello, Voltaggio AL
Cristalli, Rocca Grimalda, AL
Read more: My group shows